• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midsouth CCI 250's instock

Still lots of fellas without a stockpile, these have been near unobtainable and until we start seeing more frequently (like cci450's) we won't see them sit. My opinion…
I tend to agree. I made the mistake of not buying in bulk when I could have. I was down to my last 500 large rifle magnums before I recently started looking to replenish a bit. I was able to find 2,000 locally for $89 per 1,000 and then I bought 2 bricks from Midsouth yesterday. That will hold me over for quite a while.

How much does the vehicle you drive cost? Just curious....
$900 1992 geo metro
What does that have to do with primers?
If anything, I would equate primer cost to the cost of gasoline or tire cost

I don't drink expensive Starbucks coffee, nor do I pay for TV service, and my cell phone service only costs $20/ month.

How much does the vehicle you drive cost? Just curious....
My truck I bought new in 2009 would be over $180k if it was tracking with the price of primers. The truck today would be outrageously expensive, but not nearly as bad of an increase as primers. I don't blame anyone for buying primers they need. I've paid outrageous prices for them when desperate. I'm glad to see the supply coming back and just hope it continues. I'm not holding my breath.

$900 1992 geo metro
What does that have to do with primers?
If anything, I would equate primer cost to the cost of gasoline or tire cost

I don't drink expensive Starbucks coffee, nor do I pay for TV service, and my cell phone service only costs $20/ month.
I would never equate the cost of primers to food, gasoline, or your tires. Our reloading supplies are a WANT… not a NEED.

I would never equate the cost of primers to food, gasoline, or your tires. Our reloading supplies are a WANT… not a NEED.
I didnt compare to food
They make horses, bikes and feet though--- what YOU consider a need vs a want isn't the same for everyone. Not everyone lives the same, nor do they live in the same income bracket.

Ok gentlemen, all though I've thoroughly enjoyed the banter back and forth, I would like to remind everyone, that this is a listing in the sale portion of the site. I would like to thank the original poster of the thread for letting everyone know they were available for purchase.

If you would like to further complain about high price, then I would appreciate someone starting a new thread in the reloading portion of the site.

Also, I would like to encourage people to expend some of this energy in changing some to vote differently on this election. That's where we will hopefully make a difference in the country going forward. Hope is the key word there.

Although, I'm not sure prices will go back to the glory days because cost to produce products have climbed. Demand is still high because of the war and government contracts. And, wages will not be going backwards contrary to popular belief.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Recent Posts