Mid South H1000

They bused us back each time to jump again. I only saw it from the air for several second. So many men going out the door, that you had to pay attention to where you were at in relation to other in the air. If somebody got underneath you they could steal your air.

The planes used to come over my house very low on their way to Pelham range from Atlanta area for jumps. Sometimes eight or ten planes. C130s, sometimes C141s. But that was20 years ago. Ft. Closed in 1998.

MidSouth I set up with an email address and password. Clip on a powder type. They will let you know you can't order, but you can place your name on a list for it. I do know that when my name came up to let know. It came in @ about 3:56 PM, and I order by 3:59PM. It was all gone after that. Now I don't know if or where I was in the list. I do know that I went back to see if there was any left. "GONE". They did have some 1# cans left, and they want you to wait a few second to try at it again. "GONE AGAIN". I didn't want anymore, just what was left. I think it's a mad house for them. I saw some Varget but it was gone again. I haven't seen any H1000. I kind of think it's the luck of the draw. I would hope this mad house would end. Primers I haven't seen any that I would say fair prices.