MEC MARKSMAN ?

OK - thanks for the response! I had seen the bushing, but couldn't find anywhere that stated the internal thread size.
After reading Pointman's post again, I actually think he was actually referring to his Rockchucker for loading the 338 LM.... my bad.

I just picked one up. Haven't done anything but deprime with it yet. I bought the stand and it works great with just two "flat" C clamps on my 2" thick bench. I can remove quickly and store in tote when not in use. Really like the stand for that reason as well as the added height.

Nearly every review I read was positive - the only real negative was the lack of a priming feature, which doesn't bother me. I prefer to use a hand priming tool anyway. I've had a Rockchucker forever, but I really like the features of the Marksman. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the MEC and the stand kit - that looks like the best setup.
Thanks!

I have the MEC. Love it. Ive been making ammo with it for over 1.5 yes now, and wish I would have switched sooner. It makes very straight ammo. I prime with aRCBS bench priming tool, so a lack of priming on the press wasn't an issue for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts