• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mcwhorter 45 cal Muzzleloader

Talk to Jeff Hankins at Hankins Custom Rifles. I have a .40 and a .45 cal muzzleloader he built. Both are excellent shooting rifles and his craftmanship is excellent

I dont want to sell it but couldn't resist when I saw this post. My 12 year son shot a nice doe today at very last light with a 45 XML at 180 yards, DRT never took a step. 327 grain Pittman over 115 grains Blackhorn 209

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 49
Just a friendly piece of advice ML's smaller than .50 cal are not legal in some states.
You might want to give here a look:http://dougsmessageboards.proboards.com/board/23/savage-smokeless-muzzleloading
The place for smokeless ML's. More than a few reputable makers of smokeless ML's frequent Doug's.
I know members at Doug's who hunt/shoot routinely to 500 yards with smokeless ML's. The .45 and .40 caliber ML's Ive read about at Doug's are getting 2800-3000fps/MVs.
Usually one or two custom made smokeless ML's are for sale in the classifieds at Doug's but you have to join to have access to the FS forum.