• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mcwhorter 45 xml muzzleloader

Give Jeff a call at Bestill Custom Muzzleloaders at 812-571-0280 I would put his up against any, and half the price of a McWhorter. Check him out on Facebook for pictures and shoots

I own a XML and the gun is absolutely awesome. Not only is it ridiculously accurate, the fit and and finish is no different than my other custom rifles by Mcwhorter. Comes with Load data for smokless and load data for BH 209. I shot .5 MOA at 600yds. I have not taken it out any further yet.

Would I put it up against cheaper muzzleloaders, absolutely. However there is always a reason a gun is cheaper. It may not be due to accuracy, perhaps fit and finish. But I guess thats why they make work duty pick up trucks and luxury pick up trucks. If you are not on a budget, I would buy a Mcwhorter. I own 9 of his guns, and they all drill bug holes..

BigBuck74 i own a McWhorter STW an it is the most ACCURATE rifle i have ever owned. If you run across a McWhorter muzzleloader or 280AI let me no im looking for one :)

Funny I just called them to possibly do a .280 AI in titanium action, proof barrel and edge McMillan stock. Wanting to build a sheep and goat rifle. I was possibly thinking. 270 wsm with 170's as well. I have an STW too.. shot many baboons in Africa with it, one at 1570yds. Seen him drop but could not confirm the kill..

These 2 guys didn't seem to like the STW much...lol

Attachments

• 20180817_081430.jpg
    20180817_081430.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • 20181012_075726.jpg
    20181012_075726.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67