Mcmillian Lead Time

urds1406

Hi everyone,

I was looking at ordering a Mcmillian A5 for a Stiller tac 338. Has anyone purchased an a5 recently? I was wondering about lead times?

Thanks,

Kane

I recently bought an A3-5 from them for a TAC 338 action and took 5 months to receive. Their customer service and product outcome was fantastic it's worth the wait!!!!!

Another questions. I am guessing this is a no, but does has anyone tried dropping the Tac 338 in Remington LA in-letting? I see some places have those in stock?

Hi everyone,

I was looking at ordering a Mcmillian A5 for a Stiller tac 338. Has anyone purchased an a5 recently? I was wondering about lead times?

Thanks,

Kane

I just received the new Scout model and it took 6 weeks. Probably not as high in demand as the A5.
Good luck.

Check with Stocky's Stocks and see what they have in stock that might work for you. I believe they also do custom inletting and bedding as well.

That might save you a considerable amount of time vs going through McMillan directly.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts