Mavens binoculars

Lab rat

So a year ago I decided I wanted a pair of binoculars for glassing clear cuts and but didn't want to spend $3000 dollars on something that wasn't going to get used every day so after some Research I came across the Maven company and I had never heard of them so I called them next thing I know I had a pair of 18x56 ordered and on the way after getting them and putting some time behind them I can say I'm impressed now I find myself spending more time with these glassing and really enjoying my time glassing timber lines and clear cuts so if your looking for a pair of binoculars do yourself a favor and check out MAVENS

Attachments

• B29A878D-5EC5-48BB-9DC0-3B983684A235.jpeg
    B29A878D-5EC5-48BB-9DC0-3B983684A235.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Just got the Maven B1.2 10x42 two months ago. First pair of Mavens for me and I am very happy with my purchase. We compared them to some SLC's and both of us were very pleased with the Mavens.

I don't have any Maven binoculars, as they weren't in business when I purchased my Swarovski and my Meoptas. I do have 3 Maven riflescopes, the RS-1; the RS-3, and the RS-4. I'm pleased with the glass quality, the box rotation accuracy, and the overall performance for the price point. I recommend Maven optics for at least consideration.