• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Matching set of SSG rifles

Sealesniper

I have 2 SSG rifles for sale. They are a matching set of rifles.

Gun #1 7-300. coated green with SSG brake. Has an ATACR 5-25x56 Gen 2 MOAR-T center illuminated reticle Second Focal Plane. Can be sold with or without optics. With, $4500 without scope and rings, $3000. Bipod and sling not included.

Gun #2 6x47 Lapua. Coated Green with SSG brake. Has a Steiner 3-12x50mm military scope mounted First focal plane. Can be sold with or without optics. With $4500, without scope and rings $3000. Bipod not included.

I am selling these for a buddy, but I can attest for both guns as they were my personal guns. He shot them both, and wanted them both. They are both bug hole shooters. I will look to see if I still have any targets/groups, but that is doubtful.

Some ammo and brass as well as load data will be sold with the guns. No dies are available as I still load for both of these calibers.

If you need more information or pictures, I can get that for you. Can work out a package deal for both guns to one buyer.

I do not have a total round count, but both barrels were broken in properly and are very accurate. I would guess the 7-300 has 150-200 down the tube and the 6x47 right at 200.

Both have Jewel triggers, adjustable B&C stocks, interrupted flutes on Brux barrels. 7/300 has the Defiant/phoenix action and the 6x47 has a Defiant action.

Roger

Attachments

• 7mm-300.jpg
    7mm-300.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,678
  • 6mm-47.jpg
    6mm-47.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,484
Last edited:
These guns new without glass would be around $5K.

If you are in the market for very accurate guns in 6mm or 7mm it would be worth your time to take a serious look at one or both of these guns. My buddy wants to move them to build something different, he is not selling because of any issues with accuracy or function. He just wants something different.

Serious offers will be considered.

Recent Posts