• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ssg built 6x47lapua match rifle

tjonh2001

i guess its time to get rid of a few toys. i am putting my 6x6.5x47lapua that was biult by nathan at SSG. he has built a few rifles for me and his work is truely second to none.

Rifle
this was built this year for my f class shooting and with the introduction of a new family member i dont get time to shoot it. single shot pheonix action with a benchrest jewell trigger,ptg bolt with accelerated firing pin. bolt has diamond flute and the bolt handle matches. 29 inch broughton barrel 1-8twist. i had this barrel on my last hear rifle it had 800 rounds down it before i had it rechambered (put on this action form rem sa) it now has 200 down it. the stock was bedded with marine tex. the stock is a joel russo. base is a glen seekins. nightforce rings and a 8x32x56 nightforce. np-2dd reticla glass was bought begining of year. clean glass. i also have about 98pieces of brass and load work done this gun is a tack driver. last year this barrel won 3 matches and came in second in both state and regionals. i havre only shot this gun in one match this year and took second. shipped from my ffl to yours.uso level and sinclear bipod not included i can ussually respond right away to emails so [email protected]

Gun with base- $2250
scope and rings-#1200
plus actual shipping
guns009.jpg

guns010.jpg

guns013.jpg

guns014.jpg

Last edited: