Marlin .17 HMR Trigger

Alberta Bowhunter

Hi,
Im new to the forum. Lots of great info on here. I have a Marlin .17 HMR in the laminated wood stock and heavy fluted stainless barrel. My question is what could I do to get a lighter trigger pull out of it? Thanks for any help on this.

I'm going through the same thing right now. Check rimfirecentral.com as well. They have had some great discussion on this as well as info on changing to a rifle basix trigger. How do you like your 917.

Oh man I love it. Its such an awsome gun. Its so deadly on squirrels. The old .22lr dont even compare. I like the hornady 20gr. bullets. They seem to hit alot harder further out than the 17gr. do.

I just ordered a couple of them for my son and I. Can't wait to try them out. Good luck with the trigger, but check out that web site, lots of info.

You're gonna like em for sure. I really didnt notice much difference in accuracy either. But yeah im gonna get one of those new triggers ordered up and see how they work. Thanks for the info.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.