• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mark v 270 Weatherby left handed

Calfarmer

I've got a jap made left hand Weatherby mark v in 270 wby mag I bought it off gunbroker with ideas of doing a 6.5 Weatherby but I've come to the conclusion I do not need another rifle!! Also bought it thinking it was in good shape and when it arrived noticed a crack in the wood stock! Didn't care much cause I figured I'd change out the stock too! I've never shot it since the crack in the stock scared me figured a waste of time and ammo that it probably won't shoot worth a ****?! But not totally sure who knows the crack may not be a problem at all!!?? I just want it out of the safe I do have 3 boxes of 270 wby 140g accubond ammo also brand new in the box. So basically I'm being honest and considering this as a barreled action with ammo cause I don't want to guarantee anything with the stock issue! The metal is perfect! The only scratch is on the floor plate but barrel and action has nothing I can see and it is like a semi gloss finish.
Have no idea on round count and I'm sure it's a 24 inch barrel with a 1-10 twist
If your interested pm with number and I can send text pictures is easiest since I only work off an iPhone and can't upload pictures from here.
Im going to start out at 900 shipped with ammo that's totally obo!! So make some offers please!
Thank you for your time