• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Left Hand Weatherby Mark V 460 Weatherby Magnum

Dean2

Left Hand Weatherby Mark V 460 Weatherby Magnum. One of the Japanese era (1972-1994) guns so really well finished with great wood to metal fit. Wood stock with nice figure, high gloss blued action and barrel with custom brake on the 26" barrel. The custom brake doesn't make it into a pussycat but it is a WHOLE bunch more effective than the factory brake was. Open 3 leaf Express sights. I am the second owner, it was claimed to be unfired when I got it and it appeared that it was accurately described. I have put 328 rounds through it since I got it. This is a smoking deal on this gun. The only way to get a LH 460 is to order it from the custom shop. Configured like this the current price is over $6000. The gun is located in Canada, I will take care of the cost and paper work to ship it to an FFL in the States. I have perfect trader ratings on Alberta Outdoors and Canadian Gunnutz of over 100 deals under the same user name - Dean2. If you PM me I can provide the links by text or email to those trader ratings if these attached links don't work for you..
Canadian GunNutz Ratings
AO Trader Ratings
The rifle will come in a hard case with QD Leupold bases, RCBS dies and 100 Brass. Rifle is NRA VG+ Asking $3,000 U.S. including shipping to your FFL.

UgfxTzBl.jpg

rSsahLll.jpg

FL5QHN0l.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rifle. Does it come with wheels like a cannon?:D
With the custom brake they really don't kick near as hard as they are reputed to, but yes, that was a pretty funny comment. If there is no interest I think I may get it rebarreled to a 338-378. Same bolt face, same brass, just necked down and should be quite a bit more demand for the smaller caliber rifle. Seems a shame since thiuis is so unique but the stupid Canadian Order in Council the Liberals put in makes anything over 10,000 Joules a prohibeted weapon. 460 got caught up in the move to ban the 50 BMG. Truly stupid bunch of idiots passing useless gun bans.