• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED March-F 3-24x52, FFP, .1MIL, FML, Illuminated, March Rings + Extras (D24V52FIML)

Airgun ATL

all.jpg
box.jpg
IMG-4808.jpg
IMG-4809.jpg
IMG-4810.jpg
IMG-4811.jpg

This scope is one of two March Scopes (other is a mint March 3-24x42 FFP, .1MIL, FML-1 D24V42FML if anyone is interested) I received when purchasing some high end airguns from a collector. This scope was mounted on a PCP rifle (no recoil). Condition is very good - I did notice slight ring marks on the bottom of the scope - see photo. I have not removed the March rings.

The good - comes with lot of extras. March Rings, sunshade, side focus wheel, plastic and leather caps.

The interesting - The previous owner glued on a larger wheel atop the elevation turret. I think it is a target wheel from a different model March scope but not positive. The Mil markings are visible as shown, and the turret work fine, but this addition makes the zero stop inaccessible. Not sure if this can be remedied with acetone, Q tips and patience.

Beautiful glass, but way more than I could ever need for the shooting I do. FML reticle, see box label for all info. $2200 shipped/insured. USPS MO / PP gift. US Only. Pink pig not included.

Last edited:
No chance the original owner could be contacted to see how the turret cover was attached? (Assuming this wasn't an estate sale of some nature). Otherwise, I assume the entire assembly could be slipped off if one wanted to replace the original turret with a new one (question)??
I ask because I have wanted a March for some time now. Thanks

Last edited:
I can ask him and will post. My assumption is some type of epoxy. I had not considered changing out the turrett, but that makes sense assuming the turrett can be removed, which I'm not sure how to do.