• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED March 3-24x52 FFP Mil FML-1

dirthead1

For sale is a like new March 3-24x52 FFP scope with FML-1 reticle and mil adjustments. This scope is non-illuminated. I purchased it new in September 2018 from Marchoptics.com. It was mounted on a lightweight hunting rifle and take to the range once. It is in perfect condition and works flawlessly. The glass is extremely clear and turret adjustments very tactile. It does have a zero stop, and comes with all the accessories that were supplied when purchased (flip caps, sunshade, box, manual). The FML-1 reticle has a floating dot center aiming point. The scope weighs approximately 21 oz and is perfect for a lightweight hunting rifle. There are no ring marks or blemishes of any kind on the scope. It is like new. It is model MAR1048 and sells for $3325 on Marchoptics.com.

The reason for selling is I just purchased an AIAX rifle, and need to move some things to pay for it!

$2400 shipped/insured. I will not ship outside the continental US. Payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal (friends and family) or standard Paypal if you pay the fee.

NO TRADES.....NO TRADES.....NO TRADES

Located in Phoenix, AZ. You are welcome to inspect locally if you are in the area. Please let me know if you would like to see any additional pictures.

IMG_3477.jpg
IMG_3478.jpg
IMG_3479.jpg
IMG_3480.jpg
IMG_3481.jpg

Last edited: