March 2.5x-25x Tactical DE plex

I just got one. Waited 3 months for it. Looks great. Lots of mag range and good glass in small package. It will be mounted on a new rifle that is almost finished so I cannot comment in detail until I use it.

Thank you very much for that great article.

I have been waiting to see what new reticles that March uses on the March-F 3x-24×42
and I am also looking at the 2.5x-25x .

My second concern is low light performance ....
Both would be solved I believe by actually looking thru one in various conditions.

http://marchscopes.com.au/files/marchscopes/reticle-FML.jpg

This is still too busy for me.

I intend to use this on an older Ruger #1 in 7mm Rem for hunting .

I have a March 40 X with a 1/8 dot at this time.

Any further comments and information would be much appreciated.

Glenn

Last edited:
So far I like my March. I just got back from an antelope hunt and it worked fine. what I like is the compact package and accuracy of the erector. No other scope is this light and still has a 10x magnification range and it is great for hunting but basically target grade accurate. It passed the box test with flying colors. I got my lope at 400 yards with one shot and was able to target shoot for fun. I have no regrets. If weight was not a consideration nor the wide magnification range, there are many good options. For my application of paper shooting and hunting it gives a lot of flexibility.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.