Manners Mini Chassis

Longrangesheriif,

It's going to depend on what action you're using and how accurate it is manufactured.

I've used the Manners mini-chassis with Defiance actions without bedding and they shot excellent.

I've used them with Remington M700 actions and because of the shape of the action, I did bed them to keep the system stress-free.

Check the fit of the action to the chassis then decide. On the other hand, it won't hurt and it can certainly help to bed any of the actions you choose to use.

Regards.

No need to bed them. Just remember manners recommends 45in/lbs fro the rear and 65 for the front on their chasiss i believe.

I have had good luck with their chassis. First one I tried I threw a 6.5 saum barreled action, stiller tac 30, into a folding dbm eh1a chassis and the first load I tried was 3/4"@300 yards. All I did was bolt it in. Since then Ive gotten a ton of eh1a and ehf1a stocks in with the chassis system. Even have a couple bdl wyatts extended box chassis eh1a folders, for 28 noslers. The folders with a dbm chassis are actually a smoking deal at 1400 bucks. A standard eh1a is 750 bucks. Now add 350 for bottom metal and mag and 250 to pillar bed. Your at 1350 and it doesn't fold. For an extra 50 bucks you have the folder with the chassis and the ability to throw in numerous barreled actions in the stock.

I have had good luck with their chassis. First one I tried I threw a 6.5 saum barreled action, stiller tac 30, into a folding dbm eh1a chassis and the first load I tried was 3/4"@300 yards. All I did was bolt it in. Since then Ive gotten a ton of eh1a and ehf1a stocks in with the chassis system. Even have a couple bdl wyatts extended box chassis eh1a folders, for 28 noslers. The folders with a dbm chassis are actually a smoking deal at 1400 bucks. A standard eh1a is 750 bucks. Now add 350 for bottom metal and mag and 250 to pillar bed. Your at 1350 and it doesn't fold. For an extra 50 bucks you have the folder with the chassis and the ability to throw in numerous barreled actions in the stock.

I know this is an old thread, but did you have to mill out the mini chassis for the Wyatt's extended box or did Manners at one point make a mini chassis (or do the milking) for the Wyatt's extended boxes?

I know this is an old thread, but did you have to mill out the mini chassis for the Wyatt's extended box or did Manners at one point make a mini chassis (or do the milking) for the Wyatt's extended boxes?

The ones I had were a drop in fit for the 3.830 wyatts box.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts