Making 260 brass from 7mm-08 question

mnhntr

Making 260 from 7mm-08 and have a question
I bought some Winchester 7mm-08 brass because of all the negative reviews on Remington's 260 brass. Can I just run this through my full length RCBS 260 resizing die or do I need anoth step in the process?

Run it through a 260 die and presto, you have a 260 case. I also do the primer pockets and flash hole and chamfer the case mouth at this time.

Given that you're only going down on 'caliber' (7mm to 6.5mm) you can probably just resize it.

Remember that Lapua is coming out with 260 brass.

Lapua has done come out with 260 brass guys! It's here, and on the shelves right now. Kaltron has their shipment now, and Graf's should be getting theirs today. Take a bit for it to filter down to the next levels, like Sinclairs, but it'll be there directly.
:)

Now does that just make your day, or what?

Lapua has done come out with 260 brass guys! It's here, and on the shelves right now. Kaltron has their shipment now, and Graf's should be getting theirs today. Take a bit for it to filter down to the next levels, like Sinclairs, but it'll be there directly.
:)

Now does that just make your day, or what?

Kevin:
Your post is like being at the strip club! You can see it, but you're not allowed to touch it.

Brass needs to get to the retail level!

Lapua makes super 260 rem brass ;-) but I'm converting my 308 Lapua to fit 260, just can't throw them out :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.