Magnetospeed Unplugged Bayonet Error

If I was you I'd still upgrade your cable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
I have a magnetospeed. It's several years old but had only been used 1/2 dozen times. The plug in the box came unsoldered. Granted it was way out of warranty, but they weren't much help. I won't be buying another.

I have a magnetospeed. It's several years old but had only been used 1/2 dozen times. The plug in the box came unsoldered. Granted it was way out of warranty, but they weren't much help. I won't be buying another.
I think the V3 with the 2 way plugs is the better way to go. I may have to get one when I get my suppressor in.

I think the V3 with the 2 way plugs is the better way to go. I may have to get one when I get my suppressor in.
I'd almost be willing to sell mine to help fund a LabRadar purchase, then at the same time, I'd like to have both to compare numbers.

I am on my fourth (you think I would have learned my lesson by now). FIrst one just took a dump and never could get it to recover. Have had the UPG error on two and three. They sent me a new monitor, but wouldn't send a bayonet. Haven't shot number four yet. I am thinking they are not fans of a muzzle brake...???
Good thought!

Mine is a Sporter. The cable runs inside the bayonet. Could not replace the cable.
My old MagnetoSpeed V3 I have has served me well, no problems..the Sporter model has had some past problems, as maybe the whole line of electronics today. But many reputable companies, as of late, have inferior quality coming out. Electronic component scarcity and quality coming from overseas (China) has been hampering all industry from washing machines to the auto industry, to jet airplanes and all the chronographs...can be iffy...no brand or electronic component is immune, the world's best comes from Taiwan...and production is hampered there...Noone in the world can compete. A new plant in Arizona is being built, with the Taiwan process and under their control.