Magnetospeed Unplugged Bayonet Error

Found it. Bought Oct of last year from Amazon.
I'd get a hold of them. They seemed to not want to replace my bayonet, it was a couple weeks of back and forth. If I didn't have the extra port on mine to verify that the cord was good and was plugged in all the way, I don't think they would've replaced it. Now I have an extra thought since the original works, just can't use that back port. In the end they made it right, but they did (seemingly) try to give me the run around on it, so you might have to stay on them about it.

I'd get a hold of them. They seemed to not want to replace my bayonet, it was a couple weeks of back and forth. If I didn't have the extra port on mine to verify that the cord was good and was plugged in all the way, I don't think they would've replaced it. Now I have an extra thought since the original works, just can't use that back port. In the end they made it right, but they did (seemingly) try to give me the run around on it, so you might have to stay on them about it.
Thanks. I already e-mailed them. So, hoping to get it worked out next week. Just slows me down on load workup. So, will be going back through my loads already tested and start messing with seating depth and such.

I am on my fourth (you think I would have learned my lesson by now). FIrst one just took a dump and never could get it to recover. Have had the UPG error on two and three. They sent me a new monitor, but wouldn't send a bayonet. Haven't shot number four yet. I am thinking they are not fans of a muzzle brake...???

I never had that issue, mine had the read out and function case break the snaps that hod the case together, electrician tape fixed it . Pete

Magnetospeed don't waste your money get a radar or coronagraph to shoot thru. This might sound harsh but constantly having it go bad or down is cost effective too. As far as a military shooting range if you're in prone position will they not allow you to back off the firing line 2 feet to shoot through a coronagraph.

Last edited:
Magnetospeed don't waste your money get a radar or coronagraph to shoot thru.
That"s being kind of hard! I don't have one so I don't known. It's doesn't bold well for them.I would they would have figured it out by now, and straighten it out. Not good here coming up with dud. I have been thinking about getting one. No now. I have others conronagraphs, was just wanting to check my other ones.

That"s being kind of hard! I don't have one so I don't known. It's doesn't bold well for them.I would they would have figured it out by now, and straighten it out. Not good here coming up with dud. I have been thinking about getting one. No now. I have others conronagraphs, was just wanting to check my other ones.
They're not bad. Mine had an issue, they made it right and really it wasn't that big of a deal once I got it figured out.