Magnetic Tires

So called AAA @9AM, truck by 9. Nope. Called AAA @10:30 they put me on hold to call provider. 20 min later on hold call rerouted and new person follows up. Provider delayed until 1-2PM! So no follow up text which is part if the road assist at all. Called back and cancelled. So epidural shot 3 weeks ago, sciatica nerve flaring I just got ****ed and changed tire. Didn't want to stress back or sciatica but got too ornery. Actually tire change setup really good. Changed out completely and buttoned up in 30 min. Hardest was lifting tire back into jeep. Should have done it to start with.

Dealership fixed tire and put back on and reset spare. No charge. Good CS!

Dealership also following up to see what the build specs were for spare in case it got switched.

So get AAA survey, that went well😂. Zero's across the board! My renewal is next month. They asked if I am renewing. I asked them "Why should I"? 5 hours to dispatch a truck for flat tire?

Monday Night Football great segment: C'mon Man!

Had brand new set of Schwan's brand tires on 2018 tacoma....Tacoma.... to coast...2/3 into 900 Mike trip something on back hwy went straight thru the heaviest thread in center of 10 ply tire...and when they put them on my truck they so professionally did not put the lug socket back in the bag....13 hour trip turned into 19..........but still made it in time for beer and pizza...

948E71A5-2E4A-4B87-B029-473F7FF1499B.jpeg

Maybe...my Ram front axle u joint just started tightening up on turns so its gotta go in. Still going Monday IF weather cooperates which is 50:50 right now. But lucky! My 2009 Ram has factory lifetime powertrain warranty which covers this! Truck has 194K and it was covered once before at about 100K. Just funky turn of events.

Oh yeah, maple tree front yard got maple wilt so have to take down. Just stupid chicken 💩 stuff that really is no big deal but PITA!

I can fix and deal with this in comparison to bad stuff going on today. Just a different "honeydoodoo" list!
Your truck and my wife's too... I noticed a bit of grease on her driver's side front rim Wednesday and found a blown boot. I'll get the half-shaft ripped and replaced with a new one in a week or two; the new shaft is on a horse and buggy from Cali. right now. I don't have the extended warranty so I have a shop taking it when the axle gets here. Just did the passenger side under warranty last year. Only 52K on the truck and we bought it new.
As to toys in your tires, I actually had an air chisel bit run through one of my Chevy pickup tires a bit over a year ago. 27K on the truck and tires so I couldn't just put a new one on at 1/2 tread without the world simply coming to end. $900 later the world started turning again.