Tires?

Anyone have a good recommendation for a safe all season tire? Wife's car needs some
New ones. Michelin seem to have good ratings l. Thoughts?
Check out Toyo. They make great tires. Wife has them on her Buick Regal and I have a set on my truck( actually 3rd set). Check out the Extensa model for a car.

Lots of good advice. Online reviews don't help. Call some tire shops and look at the employees tires they run on their cars. That's a good indication of what's decent.

And they are real rubber!!!
We'll like I said earlier, Toyo is my preference. I've had most brands and most are over priced and under promised. Toyo has lasted longer and been better on my truck than any others for what I do. Car tires are pretty close to other decent brands. It's just a matter of it your willing to buy Non-American vs American. All the guys at the Belle Tire shop had the Toyo's on their trucks. They all swore by them.

:rolleyes:
Almost every tire on the market is made with synthetic compounds. I don't remember and I don't care to look back at the first page but I'm pretty sure this was a snow tire thread.
Tires that are going to handle snow are:
1) a designated snow tire
2) a 3 peak mountain snow flake rated AT tire.

Both which use a specific compound the keeps the synthetic rubber from hardening during the cold. This is general information that most adults should know about tires.

Toyo's are mostly manufactured in Japan and the USA. However, like most other tire manufactures, they have a few China lines for certain models as well.

Michelin tires manufactured in the US, the UK, Canada, Asia…pretty much everywhere.

I run BFG A/T ko2, on two 1 ton diesels,lasted longer for me than toyo.Ive run and have 3 aggressive set of jeep tires currently.

I run BFG A/T ko2, on two 1 ton diesels,lasted longer for me than toyo.Ive run and have 3 aggressive set of jeep tires currently.
BFGs were my second choice. Maybe a little better in mud and snow off road also. Just don't make the mileage of the Toyo's for me and louder on the hwy.

My truck is #9000 empty,eats tires.Wore out some 35x13.5 toyo MT on the jeep too.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 10