LR scope

sharpshooter1

Ok, I am in the process of getting a long range rig put together, and I am looking for some glass. I can probably spend about $800 ton a scope, I've already got the rings and base. What would ya'll recommend? sharpshooter

Is there any advantage to the 8-25x over the 6.5-20x? I need to save a while, so I wont be able to buy it now, I'm just getting an idea of what to look for when the time comes. sharpshooter

Believe it or not the 8.5-25 has a longer eye relief than the 6.5-20. To me, the 8.5-25 also seems to be less critical on eye position as well. Again, this is just my worthless opinion!!

Ohh c'mon Bill you know no one's oppinion is worthless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But anyways, thanks for you help! now do you have an email where we can talk prices? Keep in mind, I'm not ready to buy, I'm just looking. Thanks, sharpshooter

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.