LPVO for bolt rifle

Ross1147

Have another thread going on on here, getting a Model 70 bored up to either 35 Whelen or 9.3 (haven't decided yet). Either way, I'd like to go with a LPVO to top it off. Budget will be around 1200 or so. 1x minimum lower zoom, 6x upper (wouldn't be mad about 8x). Would like some sort of MOA / BDC reticle if no exposed turrets, if exposed turrets I'm good with standard duplex. Don't care if scope is illuminated or not.
I've been doing a lot of searching and almost bought the Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x, but not sure it's the best at that price point? Other companies I've looked at are Leica, Meopta, Huskemaw, USO, Vortex and Leupold. All these companies have a line of optics fitting my requirements. I actually just found the Huskemaw one, pretty much hits all of my requirements, but I've never heard great things about their glass?
Who's using LPVOs out there, any suggestions?? Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.