• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LOOKING TO TRADE!

No BS,

I was at Sams Club and Walmart today. Freaking ridiculous. I bought a case of TP, didn't need it but everyone else was buying and there was only like 10 left. They had a limit on the number of cases of water you could buy (2). You couldn't find hand sanitizer or wipes anywhere. Crazy for sure.
How's that old saying go? Those with the guns will get everything they need from those that don't. Grins 😬

No BS,

I was at Sams Club and Walmart today. Freaking ridiculous. I bought a case of TP, didn't need it but everyone else was buying and there was only like 10 left. They had a limit on the number of cases of water you could buy (2). You couldn't find hand sanitizer or wipes anywhere. Crazy for sure.
My wife was doing our monthly shopping trip and sent me this picture. What are these people gonna do with all of the toilet paper?
I bought bullets and beans 😂🤣

Attachments

• C5290F47-A756-435F-9ECC-323DB7E60192.jpeg
    C5290F47-A756-435F-9ECC-323DB7E60192.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
I am wanting to go on a hunt of a lifetime, fully guided and guaranteed!
Could either start in Seattle or L.A. cross country to Miami or New York City.
I want the biggest case of Kirkland brand toilet paper I can load on my storage rack!
Please contact me ASAP as my old Sears catalog is almost out of the soft white pages and I have a tender butt.

With all the hysteria regarding this covid19, its nice to see that there is still a sense of humor that's alive and well. Living in one of the last hold out states to have a confirmed case gives my aging body some consolation. And having the LRH site to keep me company should I need to self isolate is very comforting. Thanks for the smiles this morning.

Recent Posts