• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LOOKING TO TRADE!

Its crazy for sure, but it's not just here in the US.

My wife talked to her cousin in Spain this morning...guess what!

No toilet paper there too!

Not sure why the huge rush on TP...I have not heard it causes diarrhea!

The people have gone nuts at the stores though...here is what WalMart looked like a couple nights ago...
IMG-20200311-WA0019.jpeg
water area
IMG-20200311-WA0017.jpeg

Cleaning products
IMG-20200311-WA0015.jpeg
IMG-20200311-WA0008.jpeg

Just crazy...I have more pictures...but you get the idea!

Need to see what I have in the safe to trade...;)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I found the wife's stash of Stephen King novels. I started crumpling the pages to soften already. But if I run out of books or she catches me, I'll be in touch.
If your wife is as much of a sk fan as mine you won't have to worry about the Corona virus

Good Morning, I would like to trade a case of toilet paper for a custom rifle. This is not the cheap stuff! Charmin Mega Plus. View attachment 181154 Preferably chambered in a 338 Lapua.
Thanks in advance. :p
I cannot get over this toilet paper deb ogle !!! After looking at EBay and some of the prices that people are asking for a common toilet article I cannot help thinking how foolish they are going to feel when the store restock their shelves and there is really no shortage !!!.......;)

On my local Armslist this morning someone was trying to trade a snowblower for toilet paper. Lol

Recent Posts