Looking to have some work done... looking for you smiths out there!

GABR13L

While I know of a few, I am not sure which members are gunsmiths here... so I thought I'd post this and let whoever is interested submit bids for the work. I will cover all shipping costs.

I have an out-of-box Model 70 Black Shadow in .30-06 that I am looking to have some work done on. Here's what I'd like to get done:

1) Tune trigger
2) Float Barrel
3) Pillar bed action
4) Recut crown
5) Install HS Precision Varmint stock (will send it with gun )
6) Install Limbsaver grind-to-fit (will send it with gun )
7) Blueprint action (I've been told that a complete truing cannot be done if I am going to leave the factory barrel on it... so I guess I am asking for whatever the most is you can do on it, since I plan on still using the factory barrel)

If you would, please let me know what this work would run me and what kinda turnaround time I can expect. You can contact me via email [email protected] or you can PM me here on the forums.

GA Precision

I'd love to discuss this with you, however I'm presently dodging IDF from angry Muslims here in Baghdad.

A young stud named Tim Ferrell used to work for me when I was with Nesika. He's been at GA Precision for a few years now and is an excellent candidate for your needs.

Young Timmy is sharp and he knows how to make parts look "right" when putting them together. You won't be disappointed.

Good luck.

be safe

NesikaChad
I'd love to discuss this with you, however I'm presently dodging IDF from angry Muslims here in Baghdad.
First off Thank You for your service and come home safe and sound!!!

when I was with Nesika. are you from the Sturgis area?
Norm

Yes. I moved to Sturgis in Oct of 2003 to assume Nesika's rifle production manager position. Prior to that I was working closely with the National Rifle Team at the Olympic Training Center in CO Springs. (Anschutz National Service Center)

I've been in Iraq since June of 06. I left Dakota Arms/Nesika because of their financial plight.

They filed for C 11 two weeks after I jumped ship.

anyways. . .

Chad

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.