• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for Seekins Havak .308

I went back and re-read the post (It is on Rokslide Forum, under "Gear Deals", Seekins Havak.
The OP said he saw the rifle listed for a ridiculous low price, so he called Cabelas to order one. They told him price was a mis-print, and should have been $1999, so they also gave him a $500 gift card for his trouble. Rifle cost him $1499 in the end.
Others said they could not find ones on sale at $1999.
You can go to the Rokslide Forum and look at the thread. Maybe you can find out more. I don't know anything about the rifle, but $1499 was a great deal for that guy. Others said that $1999 is a great price also.

Hope this helps- Sorry for any confusion

There was a thread on another Forum (Rokslide) that said they were on sale, but they only had a 6.5 so he passed. Another buyer said his Cabelas had the 308. No prices were posted by either of the people that replied, just the fact they were on sale. I wasn't interested in buying one, but when I saw this post here, I wanted to try to help. I know nothing about the rifle, nor what the price is. Again, just trying to relay info.
Cabelas has them at 1999