• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a Seekins Havak Element 6.5PRC

Anybody ever ordered a gun directly from Seekins? I've got a discount code I should probably use and just get it over with - just not sure about waiting 8-12 weeks for one!

Just heard back from Seekins they are 12 weeks out on orders. Good to hear additional affirmation on these rifles - very little to no negative feedback from what I can find. Looks like I will be placing an order soon unless somebody comes through on finding me one in good condition!

I picked one up on here for $1900 shipped, awesome rifle @ 5.5#, planning to get another once everything gets back to normal. Good luck in your search.

Attachments

• 4FD3F99B-5267-4C42-B1D7-D6F3B91FD20A.jpeg
    4FD3F99B-5267-4C42-B1D7-D6F3B91FD20A.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 68
Ya I haven't heard a single negative thing about them and everyone that has one says the same thing, they shoot lights out. I was gonna get one back in December, The only reason I didn't and its a me thing.....I hate fluted barrels and when I talked to them they said their custom shop could put a non-fluted barrel on, but the only problem was it was going to be a considerable amount more. So I went with a CA Traverse 6.5prc. Then fast forward to the Hunt Expo in Salt Lake I talked to one of the rep's and he said they had changed that. But I had already spent my mad money. You will like it. I was looking at a Seekins havak pro 300 prc and its a beauty.