Looking for recommendation on gunsmith to rechamber a barrel

Jpron

There's no one anywhere close to me. Looking into a rechamber job. It will probably be cheaper to just order a new barrel but i really like this one. Thanks

maybe say where your at, maybe someone can help you find one closest to you ??
other wise about any good smith can do so, if its possible! and the sky can be the limit in price pending who you have do it!
do you have any good gun shops near by? as asking them who they recommend might net you someone closer to you, you don;t know is there
a lot of smaller shops don't advertise on the web , they stay busy enough thru word of mouth has been my experience with many I know of!

I may be able to help....where in Wis. are you.I am in south Beloit.... ILL...
PM me for recommendations and exactly what you need....

By rechambered, do you mean set back for the same cartridge or lengthened for a longer cartridge? Has the barrel been shot with the existing chamber?

By rechambered, do you mean set back for the same cartridge or lengthened for a longer cartridge? Has the barrel been shot with the existing chamber?
It's a 6.5 prc now, looking to go to a 264 win mag. It's has the famous bolt click extraction issue. It shoots factory ok but haven't seen any on the shelf for two years. By the time I get to the 3rd firing on brass, issues start. It's very hard to find brass the way it is, and only getting 2 firings from it, I figured heck with it.