Looking for Cheekpiece Ammo/Data Carrier

kfrye

I have tried searching for an ammo carrier/ place to keep a data book that doubles as a cheek piece. I have seen photos of them here on different rifles, but can't find one. Any help?

I have a blackhawk tactical but I have also seen the ones with the clear plastic side where you can put your data sheet but can't find it online :( I specifically remember seeing a few in OD green, point us in the right direction please.

There are also the popular Stock pack from Eagle Industries, which last I heard are hard to find in stock now days. I plan on getting one from a gunsmith that will have one just like it, but a little better from what I hear about it once he comes out with them.

Erik

Thanks Eric, yeah thats the OD green one I remember, bit still can't find one with the clear plastic that holds the data chart. Maybe it was custom made?

Hell, make your own with a little closed cell foam and duct tape :cool:

visit:

JBM - Calculations

Use the "trajectory card" feature. Be very picky with the data you imput and install with some clear packing tape and your in business.

I personaly think the strap-on's are a pain in the arse.

Den

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. I also came across just the cheek piece from Defensive Edge without the storage.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts