Looking for best range findr with angle compensation for under $400...Any suggestions

Re: Looking for best range findr with angle compensation for under $400...Any suggest

for the money I would go with the bushnell 1500 arc elite =, they dont make them any more but you may find a used one, for under $400 i have ranged ceader trees out just past 1600 yrds with mine and elk out to 950, bushnell has came out with a new 1600 elite arc you can buy them new for around $450 and are suppose to be better than the old 1500 I have never had mine fail me, but I also hunt in high country most the time and am always able to find somthing close if it wont range the animal, my farthest range was for my buddy last year on a mule deer hunt in wyoming, he shot his deer at 1048 yrds I could not range the deer itself but ranged a bush by it at the 1048 yrds and he hit it on his first shot, hope this helps good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.