Looking for an optic at least 18X,something along a floating dot with crosshairs ,or a tiny crosshair illuminated.

I have a Nightforce on a rifle at the gun shop for sale. I think it's a 5.5-22X56. The glass is very comparable to my Swarovski z5 5-25X52 and my Leupold 4-24X52.

If you would like, I would send it to you for your inspection. If you dislike it you send it back, but if you like it you could send me 800 bucks.

I have a Nightforce on a rifle at the gun shop for sale. I think it's a 5.5-22X56. The glass is very comparable to my Swarovski z5 5-25X52 and my Leupold 4-24X52.

If you would like, I would send it to you for your inspection. If you dislike it you send it back, but if you like it you could send me 800 bucks.
What reticle do you have on it, and thank you sir for responding.

Ohlongarm,

It's most unusual to me. There's a dot in the middle. On either side and under it are very long tear drop shapes pointing at the dot. The tear drops are about the same thickness as the dot and six to eight moa long....or so.

I think it's called "the varminter".

I just brought a March so I don't need it anymore.

Element Optics has the APR-1C reticle, not sure if that is what you are looking for simplicity wise with a floating dot. Both the Titan (FFP, illuminated, 5-25x) and Helix (SFP, non-illuminated 6-24x) feature it and are within your budget and magnification requirements.

YrY6eHcfKXM7VVKrCzXje1OjoQfaBp9eIJKoOIThZ7ipe6THu3Zbb71D4abVvrHotdZlbdBms02UHuGTv5gvZ9c2JzfVb8fuHZjqp07jL2imO3qYx92o34KhGAMRo6WBRAMWf-kzYw=w500

Thanks, will check it out, I'm exploring all options, prices don't seem unreasonable considering what you're getting. However what's holding me back is I can't find a CZ 17 Hornet varmint anywhere in USA, no rifle no scope purchase, ammo is also non -existent. Still have the venerable 204, 22 hornet and 17WSM until I find a 17 Hornet.
Element Optics has the APR-1C reticle, not sure if that is what you are looking for simplicity wise with a floating dot. Both the Titan (FFP, illuminated, 5-25x) and Helix (SFP, non-illuminated 6-24x) feature it and are within your budget and magnification requirements.

YrY6eHcfKXM7VVKrCzXje1OjoQfaBp9eIJKoOIThZ7ipe6THu3Zbb71D4abVvrHotdZlbdBms02UHuGTv5gvZ9c2JzfVb8fuHZjqp07jL2imO3qYx92o34KhGAMRo6WBRAMWf-kzYw=w500
will