• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a Varmint rifle

I have a custom 22-250AI with dies and brass and one heck of a load I can sell, with or without the NXS scope on it. 1:7 Lija barrel and is a lights out shooter. I would have to work up a price, but if you want a serious long range and scary accurate varmint gun this is a good option. PM me if you are serious on wanting more info.

I have a custom built 223AI with a 24" stainless/fluted/threaded barrel (savage action but everything else is aftermarket) and all the needed components. Available with or without glass (Leupold VX3i 8.5-25x50 with Varmint Hunter reticle). I will send pictures upon request.

I have a custom built 223AI with a 24" stainless/fluted/threaded barrel (savage action but everything else is aftermarket) and all the needed components. Available with or without glass (Leupold VX3i 8.5-25x50 with Varmint Hunter reticle). I will send pictures upon request.
I don't reload… would be a cool rig to have.

Reactions: BWB