• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Varmint Rifle

W

*WyoWhisper*

Looking to buy a varmint rifle. Not real interested in fireforming brass. Maybe somthing along the lines of 22-250, .243.. Rem. action. Reasonable price, factory rifle.
E-mail me and we can talk...

I will entertain all ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Ric

Hey Wyo-
My varmint rifle not good enough for you??
Just kidding but it would make one heck of a crow and coyote killer. There is NO fireforming with this case. The forming is done through the die. I only shot it 10 times and got very good groups with new brass. I am sure that once fired brass would be even more accurate. The only difference between the newly formed case and a fired case is the edges of the shoulder are a tad sharper. I got 3,015 fps with the 115 grain Nosler BT(BC.453)and over 3,200 with the 100 grain BT. Dies, brass, bullets (2 boxes), Leupold bases (trued), Leupold rings(lapped), and a gun case are included. I'll ship it all to you for $1250. In fact,
I'll even throw in a new Bald Eagle rear bag.
Let me know what you think.

I have a mint Ruger 77V .243 Heavy Barrel if anybody is interested. This is the older tang saftey not the new junk. Have shot .5" groups. Will sell cheap.