Long Range Precision Rifle in Colorado

riflesonly

Official LRH Sponsor
Just wanted to put it out there that Rifles Only has 3 courses scheduled in Colorado this summer. 2 of them we will be shooting out to a mile. The other course is a handgun/Carbine course. All courses are 4 days long.
If any of you are interested follow this link for the details: Courses details

The first Precision Rifles course is full but we still have slots available on the second rifle course.

Thanks!

I assume these are not free, as the site shows? How much are they? Also, where in Colorado are you doing them?

The class is $1200...I need to fix that on the website. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. The class is near Fort Morgan.

Will there be a second precision rifle course ?

May I ask where near fort Morgan?
Looks like a good time. I only live about 30 min away

There are two precision rifle classes. The first one starts on June 6th but I believe that one is full already. The second starts on the 13th. After that we have a handgun carbine course.
If you don't mind, please call Richard or Len at the Firing Line as they can give you a better idea what area. We have done classes up there 2 years now but I could not explain to you were it is. We would love to have you there!

Thanks,
Lisa

This will be our 3rd year going to this same place. Rifles Only has even shipped in a mover system and are bringing in baricades to make the training a little more like our facility here in Texas.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.