• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Custom 6.5-06

It is the XRS and it is an incredible scope. And dare I say rivals the European optics. I can say that with much conviction as I have been fortunate to have used and owned many of the Euro's.

I have pushed the 139's faster but this rifle likes em at 3000 as you can see. I had a similar 6.5-06 which shot the 140 amax into a bug holes as well. The barrel on that one was from the same maker. I've no reason not to believe this one will shoot the 140 amax's in to bug holes too.

I am a huge fan of the scenars as the quality control is second to NONE!

Man if there was any way I could swing this one I would. Bad time of year for me.

Everyone has their hard luck story. Well this one is mine. My F.I.L. Has been diagnosed with incurable brain cancer and has months left. So I am rallying funds to fly the family back east to see grand-pa as often as possible before the inevitable.

Sorry no trades at this point.

If I had the money I would send it to you brother. My prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck.

Thank you for the kind words...

Still need to move this...

Offers?

I have bullets, brass, dies, primers, powder.. everything to get it , load for it and go...