• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Custom 6.5-06

Cocadori

The rifle is built on a Remington 700 long action which has been trued. Everything is precise and square.
The bolt handle has a Tactical knob installed.
The bolt itself has an Sako extractor installed for a more reliable extraction of a fired case.
The barrel is a Stainless Steel M24 Contour Mike Rock 5R 8 twist at 26".
The muzzle is threaded 5/8x24 with a threaded cap. All metal is coated in cerekote flat black.
The barreled action is pillar and glass bedded into an HS Precision Tactical stock with adjustable length of pull and comb height.
Also, installed is a Wyatt's Precision detachable mag system and 1-10 round magazine.
The trigger is a Remington trigger which has been blue printed and set at @ 2 lbs.
I have less than 30 documented rounds fired and the barrel is barely broke in.
With handloaded ammunition this rifle is sub minute of angle accurate and I have results of 100 yard groups measuring in the Low .2's.
I will include the most accurate load recipie with the sale of the rifle.
The Scope is a Bushnell Elite Tactical 4.5-30X50. Equiped with Zero Loc, T-loc side parallax and the G2DMR ret. The scope is mounted in Seekins Precision Alloy 34mm Rings

$4600 + shipping as it will ship in 2 box's

I have Brass and bullets avail. if it'll seal the deal.

6.5-06%20Tac.jpg

untitled-2013004a.jpg

I really need to move this. If I do someone will get a sweetheart of a rifle that will be capable of one holing them.

This is the 3rd 6.5-06 LR rig and all have held 1/2 MOA to 1000 yards

Very tempting, but I just finished a Creedmoor build. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

I am too as It is a heck of a deal considering what it cost to build.

Nevermind it's a laser and isn't even broke in yet. IT will be a true one holer.

Sweet rifle. A few questions.
Who did the work on it? Do you mind sharing what bullets were used and speed you are getting? Where are you in sw mt? I'm in kalispell.

Roger Burch is the smith. (Roger's Rifle Shop)
He does a lot of LR rifles as well as Local and Fed. Law Enforcement in the State of UT.

I was shooting 139 Scenars at 3000 fps. I have many many bullets(Scenars, AB's Amax's, SMK's), Brass, Dies, Primers and 8 lbs (in 1lb cans) of H4831sc. I also have 6-8 lbs of IMR 7828 reg. and ssc) which is also a super performer in this cartridge.

I'm in Three Forks and I will be delivering a horse to Kalispell Sun/Mon. Would be easy to pack it with me ;-)

Just a fyi,

I am also using 139's in my 6.5 CM but not pushing past 2750. (need to make the barrel last) I started sing 142 SMK but they vary too much in weight unlike the Lapua's that are EXACTLY 139. I used up most of the SMK and almost a box of the Scenars so I thought I'd look at Hornady's 140 HPBT. They just a tad shy of the 139 and 142 BC's but every single one is weighing in at 140 and I am getting great results over Superformance or 8208. Of course, with the 06 case, one needs a bit slower burn rate.

You'll move it, there's someone for every gun.. gun)
Or should I say, a gun for someone..

The Bushnell scope Cocadori has is the XRS model I believe. 34mm main tube, front focal plane. I've got 21 mils up left in my elevation with a 20 MOA rail.
It is a great scope for clarity. I could see a small kicker on a buck this year at 1100 yards.