Long Range Copper Bullets

You can add the arm pit of the country to that list Illinois is worse than both

I live in the mountains in ☭california. I know 3 liberals up here, they keep their mouths closed as they are far from a majority on this hill. The liberal problem seems to be localized in the high population density cities.
My theory is that the air is still and full of smog in the cities. As I have COPD I know when I have a flare up my thinking abilities are impeded. The smog and still air cause a lack of oxygen in the cities and the possibilities of logical thinking or logical progression are minute at best. If we can figure out a way to provide the cities with good clean oxygen rich air there would be no more liberals.

I live in the mountains in ☭california. I know 3 liberals up here, they keep their mouths closed as they are far from a majority on this hill. The liberal problem seems to be localized in the high population density cities.
My theory is that the air is still and full of smog in the cities. As I have COPD I know when I have a flare up my thinking abilities are impeded. The smog and still air cause a lack of oxygen in the cities and the possibilities of logical thinking or logical progression are minute at best. If we can figure out a way to provide the cities with good clean oxygen rich air there would be no more liberals.
Nice try! Their brains are too far gone to ever recover. Only Devine intervention will fix this state.

Lots of hunting around that area, especially up 395 towards Bishop. A lot of private land too but still a lot of public.

Bakersfield itself is kinda a shithole but very nice mountains close by.

My cousin lives in Tehachapi.

Where you up in D8 this last season?

Don't do it. I have family in northern cal, a little outside of chico. Even up there it is stupid. Trust me, stay out of that state if your not already stuck there.
I live outside of chico as well it's becoming "little Berkeley" Hunting is getting worse with for deer. I was with a warden during a fishing project and he had told me that ca was trying to phase out most hunting. They started with the name change to fish and wildlife and the lead ban. Then they continued with ban on trapping and fur sales. The problem is the voting majority live down south where all is purchased at the store. Can't wait to leave

Not only did they screw up California, they are now moving to Arizona and Texas, and trying to push their commie crap there too. Why can't they just stay in California?

I'm told that it's to get away from all the high taxes, crime, and homelessness problems they have there.

No...I'm up in D6 and my dad was drawn for G37 this year.
I don't really hunt any of them, but I did archery in d8 this last season. I was just going to ask if you saw two dudes with beards in a Tacoma Trd pro smashing thru the trails being an A hole to the other hunters. Lol

Good day Ryan. I'm shooting a 264 mag here in SW Colorado. Recently ran some 121gr Hammers thru my rifle with Rel 33. MV 3419 fps. Performed well out to my 522yd target. That's as far as I can shoot on my place so can't comment on 700yds. Just a thought.

If we want to get back on topic. I have shot .30 cal 181 hammer hunters in my .300 win mag very successfully out to 700. I can hit at 1000 but the nut behind the trigger needs more work at that distance.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.