Long awaited custom finally done! :)

Hello all wanted to share my long awaited 1st "Custom" rifle. Huge thanks to Justin @ Kinport Peak Rifles your work is top notch!

Action-Terminus Apollo
Barrel-Bartlein Medium Palma 28" 1-8" Chambered 6.5 Creed
Triggertech Diamond 2-stage flat
MPA BA Comp Chassis
Hawkins offset bubble rings
NF NX8 4-32 FFP MOAR
Rokslide Titanium ST brake

Super stoked! It was worth the wait and looks like it will shoot bug holes if I do my part, with a load I just started with for break-in- 145 Barnes MB, new Lapua srp brass, GM205M, 40gr Win 6.5 Sta-Bal, 20 thou off.
VERY NICE RIG.

Hello all wanted to share my long awaited 1st "Custom" rifle. Huge thanks to Justin @ Kinport Peak Rifles your work is top notch!

Action-Terminus Apollo
MPA BA Comp Chassis
NF NX8 4-32 FFP MOAR

Super stoked! It was worth the wait and looks like it will shoot bug holes if I do my part, with a load I just started with for break-in- 145 Barnes MB, new Lapua srp brass, GM205M, 40gr Win 6.5 Sta-Bal, 20 thou off.
Great looking rig

Action-Terminus Apollo
MPA BA Comp Chassis
NF NX8 4-32 FFP MOAR

Congratulations!

I should be about two weeks out from the same feeling.

Great looking rig.

One of the few I really regret selling was a creed built on a 1st gen Curtis axiom which is a predecessor to yours. It was a creed that was stupid accurate.

I'm waiting on one right now that should be done by the end of summer. Not likely to have time to work up a load and hunt with it this year but I'll try for the late season.

Screenshot_20210318-100324_Google.jpg

There is no better feeling when your rifle you have been waiting so patiently for and taking so long to acquire all the Parts finally arrives.

great looking rifle. Hope it shoots as good as it looks. Just had one arrive today myself!!

Great looking rig.

One of the few I really regret selling was a creed built on a 1st gen Curtis axiom which is a predecessor to yours. It was a creed that was stupid accurate.

I'm waiting on one right now that should be done by the end of summer. Not likely to have time to work up a load and hunt with it this year but I'll try for the late season.

View attachment 285359
Thank you. Good luck with your new one!

There is no better feeling when your rifle you have been waiting so patiently for and taking so long to acquire all the Parts finally arrives.

great looking rifle. Hope it shoots as good as it looks. Just had one arrive today myself!!
Thanks and Congrats to you! It looks like it will be in the sub .50 MOA if I do my part. I will share pictures after I get a load developed.

Recent Posts