My new custom finally done. Pics

BriKW

Eddie Fosnaugh of Fosnaugh custom rifles has finally completed my build. It has been a long long wait, but thank goodness it's finally over. He was great to work with, and his work top notch. All there is left to do is mount my Nightforce and burn some powder.

Can't wait to start load development.

Attachments

• 10585.jpeg
    10585.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 10587.jpeg
    10587.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 10589.jpeg
    10589.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 10590.jpeg
    10590.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 10586.jpeg
    10586.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 153
Eddie Fosnaugh of Fosnaugh custom rifles has finally completed my build. It has been a long long wait, but thank goodness it's finally over. He was great to work with, and his work top notch. All there is left to do is mount my Nightforce and burn some powder.

One problem dude,

Need ID of caliber, stock, all parts

Looks nice. Congrats!!!!

Man I wish I could remember as much as u have forgotten!!!

U seem to have a vast amount of knowledge. You go boy!!!

Thanks feenix

One problem dude,

Need ID of caliber, stock, all parts

Looks nice. Congrats!!!!

Looks like your question has already been answered, but thanks for the look and the congrats. I've done several simicustoms, but this is the first complete build I had done with all new parts. It's very time consuming waiting and waiting for the stock, waiting and waiting for the barrel etc etc etc.. finally after you collect all your components, you send it off to your smith and the wait continues. Its all well worth it though.

Sweet! Is that stock a McMillan HTG in GAP camo? Looks awesome!

Sweet! Is that stock a McMillan HTG in GAP camo? Looks awesome!

It's a Manners T3. After handling the Manners and then the HTG I liked the ergonomics of the Manners better. Personal preference.

I think it turned out Sweet!

Nice lookin' rifle. Put a four jaw chuck on that lathe in the background and you can build your own next time - in less time. :)

Thats not my lathe. I wish it was though. Belongs to the smith who built the rifle. I guess he's comfortable with a three Jaw, and I'm not in the possition to tell him how he should perform his craft. He turns out a nice rig at any rate.

After looking at the other pics he sent me while the barrel was chucked up, it is a four jaw.

Very nice! I took a cow elk 2 weeks ago with my 280 Ack. Its a solid hunting cartridge!

I've been using RL26, and 168 grain bullets. Both Berger VLD and Barns LRX. With the Bergers, I'm hitting pressure at about 2950 fps w/24" barrel.

have fun!

Very nice! I took a cow elk 2 weeks ago with my 280 Ack. Its a solid hunting cartridge!

I've been using RL26, and 168 grain bullets. Both Berger VLD and Barns LRX. With the Bergers, I'm hitting pressure at about 2950 fps w/24" barrel.

have fun!

I have two bullets I want to try. 150gn ABLR, and 162gn ELDX. reloader 26 is one of the powders I have I want to try. I also have IMR 7828, H4831sc, and sone R17. Surely I can find something to work.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.