Logo Change???

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Teh Fixer surprised me with his proposal for a change to the logo.

You won't hurt my feelings either way but what do you think of it compared to what we had?

I had noticed the change but just figured you were experimenting again.;)

Either one works for me but this one just seems laid out in a way that looks, to my eyes, like the lettering is offset or something.

Either way, I'd personally prefer to see the "Long Range Hunting" part be more prominent and stand out a little more. It's kinda like you've got this big, new site and the name is downplayed.

Ernie, it's not in this thread but you can see it up in the normal place on the site pages.

What I saw in the logo said something about an information and educational resource and I thought it to be a nice saying. At least for me.

I mean how many people actually understand the error in ranging an animal at a mile and what is acceptable and what piece of equipment will and will not do the job. I have read Kirby's post in the Allen Shooters thread about a half a dozen times and am greatly upset with the truth but it is only on this forum that you have the true experts that can tell you the truth about rangefinding at a mile. I have read Shawn's story on reading the wind a dozen times and am trying to insure I can remember his little table of wind speeds and vegetation. Of course one needs to know which ones are the true experts and which ones are just running their mouth.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.