loading for 338/378 weatherby

streaky

have been looking for quite a while and I don't see many people loading for the 338/378 just wondering if there are any of us left :)

Yes sir I sure am! h-1000 with Barnes ttsx 225 is my most accurate load. But hell this rifle likes anything with a case full of h-1000 behind the pill

338RUML I to use the h1000 104.5 grains behind the 265 ttsx hits somewhat like a Mac truck !!!lol good to know there are still a few of us left !:Dgun)

I'm in the club. All these guys with there Edge and Lapua improved and Norma's why didn't they just start with the right cartridge in the first place. I use both H1000 and retumbo. 300 grn Bergers and 280 Hornadys.

ihave a load I'm working on with 300 grain bergers and vit 570 will see how it pans out...
Well that makes 3 of us :)

waiting on mine to get done. Have 40 break in rounds of 300 bergers with retumbo. Waiting impatiently....

Having one built... Always have wanted one:
Stiller Tac 338 Action
28" Kreiger w/Sendaro Taper
APS Slim PK Muzzle Break
HS Precision Stock
6-24 Vortex Viper PST

Should be fun but the wait is killing me!

006.JPG my 338/378

I look forward to seeing that ..and the numbers it can do . Mine is completely stock from weatherby ..

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.