Load Development Service.....Recommendations?

Everyone that can slowly and steadily SQUEEZE a trigger. I used to think I was a terrible shot until I bought good equipment and learned to reload.

I think I've gotten very lucky with my
Hand loading experience over the past year. I don't have any custom or even semi custom Rifles but my 3 factory rifles shoot 1/2 MOA or under. The model 700 in 300 win (only upgrade is a timney trigger) I had to do load development to get it to that point. But it was minimal, only had to play with charge level, tested 5 different grain amounts and they all shot sub MOA and one was 1/2. That gun has been shooting more like .3 MOA lately out to 900 yards.

My savage LRH in 7mm mag I copied a load I had previously done for my dads gun, (again, I loaded 20 rounds at a guessed powder amount well shy of max) that shot under 1/2 MOA in his factory gun. It also shoots 1/2" groups at 100 in my gun. That same load shoots 1/2" groups in another buddies older savage.

My bergara is a 6.5 creed and shoots 140 eld m factory ammo 1/2" MOA.

I also forgot to mention I copied my .300 win mag load in another buddies Ruger M77 and he was able to shoot 1/2" groups with it also.

All my handloading was done with Berger VLDh bullets and .015" into the lands. I use a beam scale and I have always measured every charge exactly. I have a uniflow from RCBS but I always have it set a little low and add single pieces with a spoon until it is exact.

Our service does what is being asked for. We do not do any ammo without the rifle in hand. We are more than happy to share the data. As mentioned different powder will act different when you go to duplicate the load. We would help if needed with that as well. If you have a good chronograph and can duplicate vel then you should be good to go.

Our service is for Hammer Bullets or others as well. We charge more for other bullets than we do for Hammer Bullets just because they can often be a bit trickier to find a good load. We charge $350 for load development with Hammer Bullets or $500 for other brand bullets. Plus a min order of 100 rounds of ammunition. The cost of ammunition would vary depending on components. We will confirm the rifle out to expected or usable distance and provide drop data as well. The cost for load development covers range time and components for load development.

We have had rifles shipped to us that had issues that need to be fixed in order to get the potential that was expected. This has been rare though. Seems like most guys that are willing to spend the money for a premium service like this have pretty nice rifles.

If we can help any of you guys let me know. I would be happy to take phone calls too. 406-261-0010. Slightly immobile right now anyway. Just had back surgery day before yesterdsay. Would be happy to figure out what would work best for your rig.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.