Load data for tikka t3 in .243

I have an older T3 1:10 twist. Hybrid 100v and 75 gr vmax work good. You should be able to shoot the heavier bullets with the 1:8 twist.

I just bought a new tikka that I plan to use for protecting cattle from coyotes. Does anyone out there have a good recipe for this rifle. I would like to shoot a bullet between 70&90 grains as I live in extremely windy country. Thanks for any help
I have three .243 Win rifles and one .243AI that I use for predator control.
All four rifles love the Speer 75gr HP over 49.0gr of Superformance and the CCI-400 primers.
All shoot under 1MOA and I have taken coyotes out to 505 yards with the load.
A solid body shot with this stops them in their tracks.
BTW, this load (except using the 75gr Hornady bullet) is the load posted on the back of the Hornady Superformance factory varmint ammo.

Ed

I have three .243 Win rifles and one .243AI that I use for predator control.
All four rifles love the Speer 75gr HP over 49.0gr of Superformance and the CCI-400 primers.
All shoot under 1MOA and I have taken coyotes out to 505 yards with the load.
A solid body shot with this stops them in their tracks.
BTW, this load (except using the 75gr Hornady bullet) is the load posted on the back of the Hornady Superformance factory varmint ammo.

Ed
Nice. Thank you

I had a Tikka stainless T3 in .243 Winchester. My whitetail load was Hornady 100gr Interlock/Interbond pushed with H1000 and sparked with CCI200. Impressive ballistics in a Lapua case with optimal game harvesting! The hunters in central Georgia on our lease is into DRT with minimal meat damage.

I had a Tikka stainless T3 in .243 Winchester. My whitetail load was Hornady 100gr Interlock/Interbond pushed with H1000 and sparked with CCI200. Impressive ballistics in a Lapua case with optimal game harvesting! The hunters in central Georgia on our lease is into DRT with minimal meat damage.
Thanks. Appreciated

Get over to Graf and sons and buy a 8lb can of Hogdmon Superformace while you can ,,,its all you need and you will not run out ....powder is about to become as rare as hens teeth and worth more than gold......I'd get to gettin !

Ordered mine lastnite ....their prices are the best

Precision Reloaders is also a great resource .....