Live Feed Target Camera(Found It)

hunter19

Ok, here is what im looking for. I have the guns, targets and last but not least the place to shoot. I am wanting to be able to set up a video camera equipped to send live feed images to my laptop. I have not any idea on the equipment i would need to do that. I already have a couple of video cameras and a laptop. If there is anyone out there that has done that or is doing that please chime in and teach me something. The max i will be setting this up is 1k. Oh, I would like to do this wireless if at all possible. It might really be out of my budget but i would like to try it if all possible. Driving to and from the target is getting old......lol

Last edited:
Sorry about that bud, the info I found was on Target Camera -- Wireless Wonder . I am going to shoot with a guy sunday(weather permitting) that got his stuff from Best Buy for a little of nothing. I will keep you all updated on what all equipment he has and how well it works. Getting something like that would save alot of time and energy.

This looks great lightbulb. In winter I have had to chain up to get in and out of the range, this would make for just two trips out to the target which means less shoveling snow drifts.

I've often thought about doing this at the range where I do my practicing......would be so much easier to see thing happen 'live' then to walk up that dang ole hill(gets steeper everytime you need to check a target)!

Would be nice to see an equipment list. Got a camera that has video out, got the laptop(one with Vista, one with Win7), would just need whatever to go between them to make it work.........and maybe a few power supplies?

What are you using?
What were the results? What you expected?

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.