Feeder Camera

geo4061

What is the best game camera to place at your feeder? I have a room full of Primos. I recently bought a Bushnell. It lasted a week. I do not mind paying whatever. If it is reliable and will last. Thanks

Reconyx, It is built in the USA and can be fixed when things go wrong. You get a one year warranty thru them but a company called Game & Trail Camera Reviews and Buying Guides: TrailCamPro – Trailcampro.com will give you a two year warranty on all the trail cam they sell. Rumor is on the Reconyx that they are getting 10 plus years on there trail cams. I have no proof except from what I have read thru internet forums. Going on 4 years with one of ours.
Thanks
Rusty

WOW. 1K is a little more than I am ready to spend on a camera with a two year warranty. However, I may try one of their $500 models since they are repairable and made in the USA. Do you have a product number? Since I need six cameras maybe I should have said anyone had any extended luck with a camera under four hundred bucks. Thanks

Any camera I get from now on will be a wireless. I have ran them for the last 3 yrs. I can see real time data and trespassers.

HCO Spartan will be my next.

My 2g will be worthless at the end of the yr. I paid $10 per month for unlimited pics.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.