Little help please!

I think I will take them apart and throw the brass out. once the shoulder is pushed back like that it doesn't seem salvageable.

My belted brass usually needs sizing just above the belt and not needs the shoulder pushed back. Its a tricky set up to get my dies to size both areas properly , thinking if your shoulders did need bumping then maybe it is time for new brass. it could be that the shoulders have sprung back......try annealing

If the charge was compressed in the cases, Could the shells laid on the dash in hot sun, Or been exposed to defroster heat laying on the dash, And the compressed load shoved the bullets out of the case, Till the bullet is wedging in the throat of the barrel.

If the cases were processed through standard dies with an expander ball. And being adjusted in set up. And the cases were annealed, Or Cases had been cleaned in an Ultrasonic Cleaner or liquid and stainless media. When sized was there enough inside neck lube used. Some sharp shoulder cases like the 300 WM will hang enough on the expander ball to collapse the shoulder slightly and at the same time lengthen the case length a few thousands. Making the case to long for the chamber.

Another problem could be. Was these 8 rounds the first 8 shell you loaded in this batch? In setting up the seating die, If the die has a crimping ring, Was the die set so the case neck hit the crimp ring and swelled the case at the body/shoulder junction, Causing the case to not fit into the chamber.

Thoughts, On what was the cause, Without shells at hand.