Light stock heavy barrell?

I have a heavy bbl/light stock. A front or forward carry 2 point sling. 1/4" moa. The muzzle is always diving for the dirt or snow. I need to put a shotgun mount on the bbl- I may try that, its my "# the Varmints" gun, (lol 🤣) see if it effects accuracy. NO! BRAINSTORM! JUST got a patentable solution! Won't ever effect accuracy! I'll have to # out a prototype! As i don't have a gf, i have the time! I don't # Anything! Hold on, someone's #ing at the door. Good day mate!

No, but they carry funny. Have a couple.
+1 Get taken to the field less because of it. Just the same, no way to balance a varmint barrel unless you're dealing with a >7kg rifle.

Not to hijack the thread, but I am interested to know why Americans do not use the correct abbreviations for common weights used?
Pounds= Lbs.
Ounces= Oz.
Kilograms= Kgs.
Grams= Grm.
Is this not used there or taught?

Cheers.
For the same reason you Aussies pronounce con-trov-er-sy, while Americans pronounce it con-tro-ver-sy. There is no "correct" way, both are right, and each looks or sounds funny in the other's camp.
But hey, we *could* all exclusively refer to weight in stones.

+1 Get taken to the field less because of it. Just the same, no way to balance a varmint barrel unless you're dealing with a >7kg rifle.

For the same reason you Aussies pronounce con-trov-er-sy, while Americans pronounce it con-tro-ver-sy. There is no "correct" way, both are right, and each looks or sounds funny in the other's camp.
But hey, we *could* all exclusively refer to weight in stones.
Yea, that's the one I don't get, stones. Watching a competition where stones are used as weight measure, I have to keep a calculator handy to have any idea what it happening .