SOLD/EXPIRED Lh stocks, remington DBM bottom metal, barrels and other stuff for sale

Lefty Hunter

I have alot of diiferent things that I need to get rid of. Prices don't include shipping unless stated.

-2 savage blued 300 wsm barrels. 1 has front sight but other one doesn't. Both are for large ring savage actions and are 24 inches long. I bought both the actions for custom builds and took the barrels off without shooting them. I don't know how much they were shot by previous owner but they look in good shape. $40 a piece

-1 volquertson muzzle weight barrel for a 10/22. its stainless and has only had 150-200 rounds through it. $130

-1 left hand remington 700 bdl stock set up for detachable bottom metal. Stock is in excellent shape. Has limbsaver recoil pad. $70

-1 factory detachable bottom metal for remington 700 long action. Includes clip for 7mm remington mag. $70

-aoutomag paintball gun with hopper and compressed air tank. also includes 2 barrels. dye boomstick barrel and another barrel I don't know the make of. $125

-left hand winchester 70 safari stock. Its walnut with ckeek piece and has 2 crossbolts through it. It also has the single inletted swivel stud in the rear and no stud up front( i believe the guns had barrel band stud for the front). Stock is brand new and in perfect shape. $140

-factory 10/22 laminate stock (pepper laminate). It looks brand new. Includes a silver barrel band. $40

-volquartsen ported muzzle weight with sight for slab sided ruger MK II. It has only been used once and is in great shape. $30

HarryCallahan

I'll take this. PM Sent for payment instructions.

-left hand winchester 70 safari stock. Its walnut with ckeek piece and has 2 crossbolts through it. It also has the single inletted swivel stud in the rear and no stud up front( i believe the guns had barrel band stud for the front). Stock is brand new and in perfect shape. $140

Bad Habit

-factory 10/22 laminate stock (pepper laminate). It looks brand new. Includes a silver barrel band. $40
Do you have a pic of this? I'm not familiar with the "pepper" laminate. Is it the greenish-grey laminate that was on the s.s. guns?

Weaselthis

-1 left hand remington 700 bdl stock set up for detachable bottom metal. Stock is in excellent shape. Has limbsaver recoil pad. $70

Is this still for sale? Please reply and send pix to
[email protected]

Thanks!

BillLarson

I`ll take the detach mag. and clip...... send address.... I`ll send postal m.o..
Thanks
Bill Larson

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce