• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lh stocks, remington DBM bottom metal, barrels and other stuff for sale

Lefty Hunter

I have alot of diiferent things that I need to get rid of. Prices don't include shipping unless stated.

-2 savage blued 300 wsm barrels. 1 has front sight but other one doesn't. Both are for large ring savage actions and are 24 inches long. I bought both the actions for custom builds and took the barrels off without shooting them. I don't know how much they were shot by previous owner but they look in good shape. $40 a piece

-1 volquertson muzzle weight barrel for a 10/22. its stainless and has only had 150-200 rounds through it. $130

-1 left hand remington 700 bdl stock set up for detachable bottom metal. Stock is in excellent shape. Has limbsaver recoil pad. $70

-1 factory detachable bottom metal for remington 700 long action. Includes clip for 7mm remington mag. $70

-aoutomag paintball gun with hopper and compressed air tank. also includes 2 barrels. dye boomstick barrel and another barrel I don't know the make of. $125

-left hand winchester 70 safari stock. Its walnut with ckeek piece and has 2 crossbolts through it. It also has the single inletted swivel stud in the rear and no stud up front( i believe the guns had barrel band stud for the front). Stock is brand new and in perfect shape. $140

-factory 10/22 laminate stock (pepper laminate). It looks brand new. Includes a silver barrel band. $40

-volquartsen ported muzzle weight with sight for slab sided ruger MK II. It has only been used once and is in great shape. $30

I'll take this. PM Sent for payment instructions.

-left hand winchester 70 safari stock. Its walnut with ckeek piece and has 2 crossbolts through it. It also has the single inletted swivel stud in the rear and no stud up front( i believe the guns had barrel band stud for the front). Stock is brand new and in perfect shape. $140

-factory 10/22 laminate stock (pepper laminate). It looks brand new. Includes a silver barrel band. $40

Do you have a pic of this? I'm not familiar with the "pepper" laminate. Is it the greenish-grey laminate that was on the s.s. guns?

-1 left hand remington 700 bdl stock set up for detachable bottom metal. Stock is in excellent shape. Has limbsaver recoil pad. $70

Is this still for sale? Please reply and send pix to
[email protected]

Thanks!

I`ll take the detach mag. and clip...... send address.... I`ll send postal m.o..
Thanks
Bill Larson